Affilliate Program Commissions
- Our affiliates earn commissions on a pay per lead basis.
- All commissions are set on an individual basis.
- Checks are mailed out no later than the 10th day of the month, for the previous month´s commissions.
- There is no minimum amount required for a check to be mailed.
Qualifiers which impact individual Commissions
- Lead Quality
- When establishing a commission rate Lead Quality is one of the most important factors for determining your commission rate. Not all leads are created equal.
- Lead Delivery
- Our system is a scalable one that instantly delivers leads right to our customers. Delivery methods other than our seamless forms, banners and text links will affect the price we are able to pay as there will be a need for greater manpower on our end in handling and disseminating them.
- To learn more about lead delivery methods and how they impact pay out price: Click Here
- Lead Volume
- In the Lead Generation business you can not have too much of a good thing so higher lead-volume Affiliates can expect higher commissions! But remember to never sacrifice excellent quality for high volume.
We see our affiliate as partners and we will do everything we can to ensure a profitable relationship for everyone involved. Please do not hesitate for any reason to contact our Affiliate Program Manager, 800-860-4996 or Contact Us through Email.
How do you begin your Affiliate Success with ABCLeads?
Just proceed to our "Join Us" form and fill out the Affiliate Questionaire and we will review your request for membership in our Affiliate Program ... Sign up now!
© 2003 - 2018, Affiliate-Program-Marketing-Center.com, All rights reserved.