We can acomodate many different leads generation companies because of our flixible lead acceptance technology. We are able to accept leads the following ways but not limited too:
- Seamless Forms - this allows you to place a form that was previously created by ABC Leads. This form can be placed on your site via an Iframe.
- Banners: We have created many text and graphic banners for the use of driving leads via one of our pre created websites. If you do not find any banners that you want to use or they simply are not the correct size please create a support ticket under your account and we will have our creative team create one for you.
- Host and Post: Also called "white labeling" is basically where YOU host the forms and collect leads on your own landing page "The HOST". You would then pass them on to ABC Leads, which, would be "THE POST".
- Ping/Post (XML) : The ping post is another form a Host and Post. It allows YOU to be in charge of your marketing efforts and create the marketing campaigns. Once you have the ping/post setup and a lead is driven from your site it would ping our system with a zip code to see if we want the lead from that specific zip code. Our system would then send a yes or a no response. If your system receives a yes response it would then post the entire lead to use "Thus we accepted your lead" If your system receives a no response then nothing else would happen "Thus we rejected your lead"
- Ping/Post with Rejection: The ping/post with rejection is another form a the ping/post with the only difference your system would send us more information, like the first and last name with address so our system can run a third party check to make sure the data is clean and the phone numbers are working. This help in cleaning bad data prior for it reaching our customer base. This system is mainly used for affiliates that do not use any software to clean their data and drive a high volume of leads.
- Manual Ping/Post: The manual ping post process works just like it says. We give you a link, which, will ask for your affiliate id then it requests the zip code and product for which you are looking to drive. Once you enter that information into the site it will give you a "Approved or Denied" Response. If approved a link will appear that will give you access to the form for you to manually input the lead. If denied no link will appear.
- HTTP Post: Please refer to wiki for a full explaination.
- Email: If you do not have any other form of posting a lead to us there is always email. You can send us a pre formated email and our system can parse the email to create a lead.
If you would like copy of any of these implementation white papers sent to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you begin your Affiliate Success with ABCLeads?
Just proceed to our "Join Us" form and fill out the Affiliate Questionaire and we will review your request for membership in our Affiliate Program ... Sign up now!
© 2003 - 2018, Affiliate-Program-Marketing-Center.com, All rights reserved.