Frequently Asked Questions
What is CPA Marketing:
- ABC Leads operates on a Cost-per-Action (CPA) model which payment is based solely on qualifying actions such as sales or registrations. It is an online advertising model where the advertiser only pays for a specified action linked to the advertisement or cost per lead.
- There are no up front advertisement fees, instead they only pay when a lead is generated. Affiliates receive commission when the lead is generated from the ad they are running.
What is an Affiliate:
- An affiliate, also known as a publisher, is any owner of online media where an advertisement can be placed and viewed by consumers. They can be website owners, newsletter publishers, search engine marketers, small business owners ect.
What is an Advertiser:
- An advertiser, also known as a merchant, is a company that sells a product or service online. Affiliates promote an advertiser's product or service by placing the advertisement on their own websites, e-mail campaigns and search listings in exchange for a commission. ABC leads is both a advertiser and affiliate since we generate our own leads and have a retail market for the lads we generate.
How does ABC Leads fit in with Advertisers and Affiliates:
- ABC Leads has a robust advertiser market and we are able to seamlessly connect our affiliates with our advertising merchants. To become a retail customer of ABC Leads please click here
How are leads tracked:
- Each affiliate upon approval is issued an affiliate ID. This ID is automatically embedded into the coding of each link you choose. Each time a lead is generated from your link, the system places that lead into your account at real time. You will receive an email notification that a lead was generated and a commission earned. The lead will also appear on your monthly transaction report which may be viewed at anytime by logging into your affiliate account. We also track impressions and clicks from certain banners and text ad’s.
Is the reporting real-time:
- Yes, your commissions are tracked in real time so as soon as the internet user clicks "Submit" your commission will be credited to your account. Please bear in mind that the sales lead is under review and can be charged back for bad contact information.
Custom Forms and reporting:
- If you need any type of customer forms, creative or programming help. Please visit the creative workshop for help on all your needs. Just fill out a ticket and we will be able to support you.
We offer a Two Tier Affiliate Program:
- Building your second tier affiliate program is as easy as adding the following link to your website.
- http://www.affiliate-program-marketing-center.com/signup.php?ref=your affiliate ID # here
- Affiliates, who join our affiliate program through your link, will instantly be added to your tier. Each lead an affiliate in your tier drives will earn you $0.50. Building your second tier is a great way to increase your commission earnings with very little time and effort. We have wide selection on on-line marketing materials to assist you with building your second tier.
- Currently we only accept international affiliates from the following locations:
- In order to become an affiliate of ABC Leads you must complete the sign up form and then verify your identity by one of the following processes.
- Phone Verification
- Instant Message via Google’s gmail.
Do I need a website to participate in the affiliate program:
- No. If you can provide an acceptable means of promoting our ads during the verification process of your application approval process, you will still be considered to participate.
Reasons for application denial:
- Failure to provide phone or instant message approval.
- Inaccurate or incomplete application information.
- Unapproved site content-
- We do not accept sites with adult, gambling, or any questionable content such as prize or co-registration sites.
- We will request information on the affiliate and cross reference to make sure the information is accurate. This includes a check to make sure the w-9 information matches the affiliate the applied for registrations.
- The website you apply with meets all of the following site requirements.
- Be fully functional and no “under construction” sections
- No blogs or questionable second level domains (e.g. www.abcdefg.com/blog / blog.abcdefg.com )
- No solely consist of links or advertisements, but rich with original content.
- No pop ups or spawning
- Not contain and content that:
- Promotes alcohol, tobacco, or illegal substances or activities;
- Pertains to adult oriented material;
- Is related to gambling;
- Promotes any unethical activity;
- Is libelous, defamatory, infringing, false, misleading or contrary to public policy;
- Is otherwise prohibited by USA Federal or State laws
Default Payment Method:
- ABC Leads only pays its affiliates via check sent by standard mail.
When/how often will payments be made:
- Affiliate payments are sent on a net 10 schedule. Revenue that you earned in July would be sent to you on August 10th.
Where do we send checks:
- ABC Leads send’s checks to any country that we accept leads from.
What is a qualified lead?
- A qualified lead is generated when a unique prospect completes the required information on our quote forms. If the prospect has entered bogus contact information, or meets any of the other criteria listed below for the following chargeback reasons, the lead is deemed unqualified or bad.
- ALL LEADS MUST BE UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE
- Bad contact information (i.e., bad address, phone number, email address)
- Duplicate lead
- Foreign - We can not accept leads from outside the United States
- Juvenile - All leads must be from people 21+
- Agents/Contractors - Often time agents and contractors visit our lead generation websites out of curiosity. In this instance, the lead is not considered a valid lead
- Request for a BAD LEAD
- Product Specific Reasons
- A major health condition such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart condition, recent stroke, fibromyalgia, etc
- Already Disabled
- Income level below $48,000 a year
- Hazardous occupation such as foreman, policeman, security officer, heavy machinery operator, etc.
Long Term Care Insurance:
- A health condition that would prevent them from being approved for a policy
- Anyone older than 70 or younger than 35
- Terminal Illness
- Anyone older than 20 and younger than 70 years old.
Replacement Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Sunrooms
- A non-homeowner
- Prospect looking to do the work themselves
How do you begin your Affiliate Success with ABCLeads?
Just proceed to our "Join Us" form and fill out the Affiliate Questionaire and we will review your request for membership in our Affiliate Program ... Sign up now!
© 2003 - 2020, Affiliate-Program-Marketing-Center.com, All rights reserved.